These are the options available to you on your turn during encounters. Certain scenarios may change the number of actions available to you at any time, or disable them entirely.
Main Actions (One per turn) Edit
- Make an attack.
- Melee attacks require you to be engaged in combat with an enemy.
- Cast a spell.
- Perform a Combat Ability.
- Attempt a skill check.
- Other misc. abilities.
Minor Actions (One per turn) Edit
- Certain abilities or spells.
- Use an item such as a potion.
Movement Actions (Two per turn) Edit
- Enter an adjacent zone.
- Engage an enemy in combat.
- Disengage from combat.
- Retreat from the battlefield (requires two movement actions.)